My lonely soul finds a place
1. My lonely soul looks for place
Where nobody brings her mess.
It runs to streams that full of tears
And by the sounds’f thorax gear.
2. They can reflect what soul feels
And how my brain can following will,
Seen smiles of death concern too nearly
To stay aliked to all that’s dearly.
3. I don’t want think and analize
I just want moving back the lie.
How I can do it? I don’t know.
I try to follow my lonely soul.
4. It dives in sounds of murmur’s water
That treats all, fill the life on quarter.
Life’s sense turns up again to sky
And I forget about lie.
5. I think about colour’s changes,
About light and sound ranges.
And cherry orchards live in mind
I want again to live, not die.
September, 26, 2006